Title: Account Coordinator
Site: Tempe, Arizona
Reports To: Manager, Account Services
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an industry-related course of study
3+ yrs experience in an administrative support role, healthcare industry knowledge is a plus. 3+ yrs experience with Excel, MS Word.
Special Skills Required:
Organized, reliable, able to multi-task, self-starter with ability to handle a variety of support functions in a team-oriented work environment. Excellent oral and written communication skills with colleagues and clients. Health care industry experience, strong analytical skills, superior follow-up skills; ability to work well with internal departments and external clients; demonstrate detail-oriented work ethic. Exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, and decision-making.
Job Purpose (Objective):
To provide organizational support and serve as the coordinator to the Account Services and Account Management team. Ensure various internal departmental tasks are completed promptly and accurately. Help in coordinating internal/external meetings. Execute the ID Card & Welcome Packet process for new and existing clients including quality control, printing and distribution. Work directly with internal staff/departments on the documentation of plan designs –including but not limited to internal records/documents, plan documents, plan designs, SOBs, and SBCs. Work with Broker Services on the coordinating the implementation of new sold groups and obtaining and managing those contracts (ASAs/Plan Documents, etc.) are signed by the appropriate point of contacts, tracked, and recorded in appropriate server folders.
Job Tasks/Deliverables: (To be coordinated with the Goals and Objectives of the Department’s Tactical Plan, the Employee’s Performance Review, and the Employee Change Form.)
Listed in order of importance and approximate % of time:
Implementation/New Group 40%
· Help with saving documents to shared drive folders as received. Follow-up on any pending action items.
· Assist on oversight of ASA Agreements, demographic summaries and plan documents.
· Support and assist in development of internal procedures and coordinate with STRAP as drafts are updated and/or created for particular procedures.
· Directly assist internal departments to ensure all documentation is completed and updated for auditing purposes.
· Complete vendor notifications and update implementation checklist & log.
· Notify internal departments of groups that are up for renewal.
· Quality review of enrollment data entry and cobra contracts.
· Maintain contracts (ASA, Adoption statement, Cobra)
Plan Documents/ Document Control 20%
- Assist all rapid précis plans, including creation of SOBs, SBCs, and SPDs. Complete, issue, track, and communicate to internal departments of finished SBCs per group
- Record, track, and uphold the Document Control Database; ensure standardization of document numbering system and naming conventions are tracked and logged accordingly for each Plan Doc, SOB, and SBC, as well as request of document changes ; management of Document Control Database includes, issuing doc control #, doc # and version tracking.
- Maintain documentation on member & provider portals
ID Card processing 35%
· Manage the ID Card process to ensure timely receipt of cards to new client’s members.
· Assist with updates to existing client’s ID Card templates.
· Manage the Welcome Packets process.
Other duties as assigned 5%