SUMMARY:Delivers software solutions by managing all phases of the project life cycle; coordinating vendors; reporting results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishes orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees; communicating job expectations
- Achieves project operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Maintains information system by developing and enforcing documentation requirements; enforcing change control.
- Improves quality results by implementing unit, system and integration testing cycles.
- Maintains product quality by designing and executing testing.
- Continued Knowledge of Hilton Software apps, products and services
- Composes, types, formats, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and project reports and documents using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to CEO reports weekly on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- And other duties as assigned by CEO
- Directly supervises developers/engineers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include (employees who report to you only) interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problem
- PMP certification (required)-Or must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience
- Experience with SDLC