Must have a sound and practical understanding of construction and project management with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience. A working knowledge of planning, with the ability to schedule and monitor tasks. Must possess good organization and communication skills and be responsible to see that all tasks, action items and QA items are followed thru completed and documented in a timely manner.
- Display good time management, planning and scheduling ability.
- Strong budget and cost control management skills.
- Possess good communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to assess construction and service manpower requirements for the various contracts and construction phases.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and Project Management Software.
- Be available to travel for customer meetings and/or site visits.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance for U.S. Government locations.
- Day-to-day supervision and coordination of all installation, service, and repair activities.
- Jobsite Safety
- Quality Control
- Labor Planning
- Materials Cost Control
- Documentation including Progress Reporting
- Customer Interface
- Coordination with Prime Contractor and End User
- Change Orders
- Ensure that all Supervisors and Technicians have all the training, documentation, materials, and tools required to safely and competently carrying out their duties effectively to meet the budgets and work schedules.
- Implement all Hiller Procedures and Policies
- Establish and monitor construction labor and material budget for each Project and/or Service.
- Distribution of labor resources and monitoring overall resource levels
- Liaise with Sales throughout each project on any cost or schedule issues.
- Develop and implement production schedules for every Project and Service. Monitor and maintain schedules with input from the field Supervisors.
- Carryout weekly production meetings with Sales and report status to the Manager.
- Ensure that all materials purchased are in conformance with the specifications and regulatory requirements as required ensuring that certificates are received for all projects.
- Ensuring that all have the necessary information and drawings for their project.
- Responsible for the preparation, monitoring, and maintenance of all production vehicles and production equipment. Maintenance record sheets checked. Ensure that monthly inspections and maintenance of all equipment is carried out.
- Report and review all cost variations with the Manager, action outcomes when approval has been received.
- Ensure all time sheets to charge the correct job and work order.
- Responsible for ensuring that Hiller’s Safety Policies and regulations are being followed in all areas. Compliance to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), safe working practices and good housekeeping, to create a good, safe working environment for all personnel.
- Maintain Succession plan. Identify key personal and implement training programs.
- Ability to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as working above ceiling spaces, crawl spaces, climbing a ladder, high lift equipment, etc..
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to travel a fair amount.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Insurance .
- Paid Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug-free work place, an equal opportunity employer and ADA compliant.