- Minimum of three years experience in Fire Sprinkler Field.
- Ability to perform joint annual fire alarm and fire sprinkler inspections, sprinkler quarterly inspections, and fire alarm inspections.
- Inspect and have knowledge of all fire alarm panels, initiating and indicating devices and sprinkler systems.
- Must have NICET II in Inspection & testing of water based system.
- Be a self-motivator with little direct supervision required.
- Perform duties in a cost effective manner while inspecting thoroughly the fire protection system at each scheduled location.
- Identify deficiencies utilizing NFPA code and provide accurate and proper documentation to correct problem.
- Maintain accurate and precise documentation daily.
- Perform work in an efficient and organized manner.
- Inspectors must prepare accurate and timely inspection reports with signature from customer and turned in daily to Inspection manager.
- Knowledge of backflows and standpipes.
- Functional knowledge of all types of Fire Sprinkler Systems (wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, fire pumps, etc.).
- Conduct service calls and inspections for established customers in a timely manner while maintaining high standard of quality work.
- Knowledge of all NFPA codes and standards (Fire, Sprinkler, and Electrical) and common materials, multiple manufactures products, and installation process.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to climb ladders, operate high lift equipment, carry and move material.
- Communicate in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service.
- Display professional appearance.
- Ability to complete site surveys and identify code issues and solutions.
- Valid and clean driver’s license required.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background.
Perform fire sprinkler inspections including Wet, Dry, Pre-action, Foam, Deluge, Fire Pumps, Backflow etc. Provide emergency service to investigate and diagnose fire sprinkler alarm and trouble conditions to determine cause and take corrective action in order to bring system back to a normal and armed condition.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
The Hiller Companies is a drug free workplace, an equal opportunity employer, and ADA compliant.