- Fire extinguisher and Pre-engineered permits.
- Conduct inspections for established customers in a timely manner while maintaining a high standard of quality work.
- Solicit new business when serving our existing customers.
- Extensive knowledge of all fire extinguishers and pre-engineered systems .
- Ability to complete site surveys and identify code issues and solutions .
- Knowledge and ability to survey equipment and complete a proposal for proper fire suppression coverage .
- Manufacturer certified in Ansul, Pyro-Chem or Amerex required .
- NICET certification preferred .
- Perform work in an efficient and organized matter .
- Maintain accurate and precise documentation daily .
- Be a self-motivator with little direct supervision required .
- Display professional appearance .
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment .
- Professional communication with customers and ability to provide excellent customer service .
- Motivated to achieve a high standard of productivity .
- Valid and clean driver’s license required .
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background.
- Competitive Pay.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with a Company Match.
- Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
The Hiller Companies is a drug free workplace, an equal opportunity employer, and ADA compliant.