Opportunity: Accounts Payable Specialist
Process accounts payable to ensure timely and accurate payments are made to vendors.
Potential Career Path
Accounts Payable Supervisor – Staff Accountant – Regional Director of Accounting
Essential Job Functions
- Process invoices (and cut checks, as needed) in accordance with related policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Handle valid vendor inquiries timely and completely to ensure a high level of customer service to external customers.
- Research internal customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner to provide a high level of customer service to internal customers.
- Work independently and identify potential processing inefficiencies to improve departmental workflow.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s degree in business or an equal combination of education and experience.
- 2 years accounts payable experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.