hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, never to be corporate, and to always live Day One.
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
During a typical day, you will…
- Coordinate our internal processes between us, customers, and partners
- Support the worldwide purchasing team as organizational talent
- Oversee invoice verification, handling of different CRM systems, analysis, and processing of relevant numbers and the review of orders
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary
- Own the internal end to end product journey
- Gain a thorough understanding of product offering and alternatives
- A confident professional who has experience ….
- An ambitious self-starter – you love the feeling of crossing items off your task list
- Organized and detail-oriented, and follow-through is your specialty
- Super friendly! You keep the good vibes going
Our Compensation and Benefits (for Colorado residents only)
Base Compensation Range: $35,000 – $40,000
In accordance with Colorado law, the range provided is hear.com’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. Hear.com also offers a competitive benefits package.