Do you have an interest in Global Treasury and enjoy learning? We are looking for an Analyst to play a key role carrying out the strategy and activities of the Treasury team supporting the North America, Canada and Latin America regions! Our team manages the Company’s cash, investments and financial risk exposures through a worldwide network of financial institutions. This position provides support to improve the achievements of Hasbro Inc.’s financial goals by executing activities related to monthly and quarterly global cash flow analysis, bank reconciliation, treasury workstation maintenance, banking platform statements, collections and treasury documentation, bank fee analysis, and Sarbanes Oxley reporting. Coordinate any SOX Testing, Audit Requests, FBAR reporting and one-off reporting requests. Additionally, this role will support the Treasury Director and Manager with special projects and any ad hoc reporting requests. Our team also supports the Capital Market team in foreign exchange, hedging, netting, intercompany activity and share repurchase programs. Come join our dynamic Treasury team in this new role!
A day in the life of a Treasury Analyst:
- Analyze, Reconcile & confirm current and prior day activity in LATAM and US/CAD.
- Initiate payment transactions, cash flows and record Investment/Debt activity. Analyze available cash balances and initiate pooling transfers as appropriate.
- Our team maintains US/CAD & LATAM Forecasts to ensure accurate reporting and planning. Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting for various Finance departments.
- Responsible to be the primary liaison between Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, banks and affiliates in US/CAD and LATAM.
- Analyze Balance Sheets and P&L’s and provide reports to the Capital Markets Sr. Director and FX Manager for forecasting purposes.
- Manage information in the Treasury workstation (Counterparty Ratings, Bank Accounts, Account Signers, Money Market Daily Factors) as appropriate.
- Responsible for opening/closing bank accounts & update website user access/rights with various banks under the direct supervision of the team Manager.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven experience in treasury, finance, accounting or a related area (Global environment).
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Proficient Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Capability to multi-task and be a self- starter.
- Spanish a plus.
- CTP preferred.