Do you have a passion for data? We are growing our Analytics team! We have an opportunity available for a Senior Data Engineer who will work with partners in IT and across the organization to enable data-driven decisions. This person’s main responsibility will be to expand the usable pool of data available for conducting analysis. They will also help execute the roadmap for Analytics within Hasbro and scope, plan, and execute strategic Analytics projects to help Hasbro’s brands achieve profitable growth!
A day in the life as a Sr. Data Engineer:
- Write routines and build data pipelines to ingest, clean, and prepare data for analysis. Develop views and aggregated datasets that can be easily loaded into analytical tools.
- Support analytics projects and conduct analysis. Use descriptive and exploratory techniques, text analytics, and statistical methods to help answer business questions. Prepare results and communicate findings to partners.
- Expand Hasbro’s data model by incorporating Hasbro internal and external third-party data. Identify data sources, understand relationships and catalog metadata.
- Advise on appropriate infrastructure and tools for data storage, ingestion, preparation, and maintenance. Understand how business requirements map onto infrastructure needs and toolset.
- Support architecture plan to accommodate existing and future datasets. Build business processes for on-boarding new data sources.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering, Analytics, consulting, or a related data/quantitative field.
- B.S. in a quantitative field (e.g., comp sci, engineering, economics), advanced degree/MBA preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS, Synapse/DW, Databricks, ML Studio, AI/ML, etc.
- Proficient in Data Dev/Ops and CI/CD deployments
- Advanced experiences with Python and SQL data modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – experience working with business and senior leaders.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize a variety of incoming requests.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.