Sales Order & Financial Reporting Analyst
Are you fluent in Portuguese and English, have a high attention to detail and enjoy working with numbers? We have an opportunity for a Shared Service Order Support & Financial Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for order management and the management and analysis of trade promotions and sales allowances as they relate to individual Customer Cost of Business and Sales Policy models. This includes the approval and release of orders, as well as the tracking, reporting and analysis of allowances programs and accruals. As part of Shared Services, you will partner with multiple business units with concentration primarily in the Latin America Markets.
A day in the life as a Sales Order Processing and Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Review all EDI purchase orders for accuracy and efficiently enter manual orders into SAP. Acquire approvals to effect changes to SAP Master Data and change as needed.
- Ensure the cost of doing business with Trade accounts is correctly identified, tracked and reported. Determine, create and maintain SAP Master Data Files with respect to customer prices, discounts, and rebates.
- Formulate, develop, revise and distribute Excel reports to summarize key data.
- Take a lead role preparing for and participating in the quarterly Cost of Business review meetings held with Hasbro Sales and Finance Managers.
- Provide periodic reporting for program accruals, policy earnings and payouts, as well as re-accruals.
- Develop collaborative partnerships, improve operations and enhance overall business relationships.
What you’ll bring:
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Degree in General Business, Finance, or Management preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required. Familiarity with BI and Business Objects concepts and practices is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Operations, and Trade Promotions Management preferred.
- Ability to develop and execute projects with minimal direction.
- Flexibility to accommodate season and year-end business requirements.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-Day Fridays (year round), Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401K match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!