We have an opportunity for a Client Computing Technical Analyst to join our team! The ideal candidate is experienced in placing the user first, is highly passionate about working with a collaborative IT support team and is able to own and solve end-user problems. We are looking for a team member with integrity, a creative problem solver who can work with all team members to handle support needs quickly and have fun doing it! We are a multifaceted, fast-paced team environment that thrives when solving problems. Your time will be spent fulfilling hardware and software requests, responding to incidents, identifying and resolving problems and escalating when needed. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
A day in the life as a Client Computing Technical Analyst:
- Solve a broad variety of day-to-day onsite and remote technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure.
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients.
- Answer incoming support calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Hardware, software and peripheral deployments.
- Participate in multi-functional IT projects and training as needed.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with Windows 10, Mac OSX, Microsoft O365, SCCM, JAMF, and Citrix VM support
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Windows desktop administration and domain administration.
- Experience with Service Now or a similar ticketing system
- Experience with installation/maintenance of personal computer hardware and software
- Experience with large scale computer imaging, data transfers, and deployments.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Associate degree and/or equivalent.
- IT Professional certifications (A+, ACMT, MCSA: Windows 10, and ITIL) are a plus.