Harry Jho LLC is a law firm specializing in the areas of OTC derivatives, prime brokerage, and securities finance. We are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join our hardworking team providing support to our attorneys and top-tier investment bank and hedge fund clients.
- Analyze legal documents and negotiation points for partner review;
- Research precedent and audit existing contracts;
- Facilitate communication between clients and attorney;
- Track and maintain records of open negotiations;
- Draft contract language;
- Assist with file management and project tracking;
- Support administrative staff, including office maintenance
- Highly detail-oriented;
- Strong writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Highly motivated and adaptable;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- Interested in contractual law and financial markets
- A history of executing complex tasks e.g. high-level music performance, strong marks in math and science courses; participation in athletics is also a plus
This position carries a heavy workload; 12-hour days are the norm and overtime can extend into late evenings and weekends. However, our employees gain invaluable exposure to finance and law while working closely with senior-level attorneys at the top of their field. We will provide all the necessary training but expect candidates to be committed to investing in themselves. This position provides a valuable opportunity for candidates considering a career in law or business and/or looking to shift careers.
Please note that we are seeking an immediate hire.
Please apply with (1) a cover letter, (2) résumé (listing undergraduate GPA), (3) transcript, and (4) an academic writing sample. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Compensation: Competitive; Hourly + Overtime; Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE NOTE:
- This position is entry-level and not appropriate for JDs or MBAs.
- This position requires a minimum three-year commitment.
- Applicants are expected to complete a three-part exercise, with analytical and writing components, as part of the screening process.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. We cannot provide sponsorship for H-1B visas.
- At this time, the position is remote but requires maintaining Eastern Time hours.