Harrison Design, a nationally recognized architectural firm, is looking for an experienced individual to join our team. We are an award-winning, nationally published architecture firm with a focus on custom residential architecture, as well as multifamily and commercial development. The firm has additional six offices across the country.
We have an opening for an experienced draftsperson/project manager. We are seeking a highly organized candidate who will be involved in multiple projects from schematic design through completion. The primary responsibility for this position is the production of detailed construction documents of custom homes. Other responsibilities include zoning analysis, field-measuring existing conditions, and coordination with outside consultants etc. The ability to interact professionally with clients and other industry professionals in person, through email, and on the phone is highly desirable.
The appropriate candidate will have the capability of working both efficiently within a collaborative atmosphere as well as managing his/her individual time effectively. With the nature of deadlines and satisfying clients, the ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks is essential.
· Professional degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
· Proficiency in AutoCAD
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Thorough understanding of typical residential construction methods
· Ability to produce and complete set of construction documents
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong technical drawing & presentation skills
· Reliable transportation
· Authorized to work in the US
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective time management skills
· High attention to detail
· Knowledge of Sketchup/Revit