Harbor is currently looking to add an LSW or LPC to our early childhood team in Toledo. Position is full-time (40 hours per week) Monday-Friday.
- Provides assessment of children in childcare and other community settings, including home environments, and consultation and training in positive behavior management for childcare staff and parents for children ages birth to five, who may be at-risk of suspension and/or expulsion from an early care and education setting.
- Provides appropriate documentation including progress notes of sessions held with clients for individual and group training, education, and therapy services.
- Provides coaching and modeling to early care and education providers on early childhood mental health promoting optimal social, emotional, cognitive, lingual and behavioral development.
- Acts as a liaison between family, early care and education providers and other support agencies in the community.
- Provides trainings on early childhood mental health topics to early care and education professionals, parents and/or families.
- Participates in implementation of early childhood grant funded programs and maintains clinical records in compliance with grant requirements.
- Implements evidenced-based social skills curricula in early childhood settings and administers evidence-based assessment tools to measure outcomes.
- Assists in compilation of data and grant report writing.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or related degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- License to practice as a social worker/counselor in Ohio (LPC, LPCC, LSW, LISW) is required.
- A leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment for over 100 years
- 350+ clinical staff serve over 24,000 clients across multiple locations and in the community each year
- Services ranging from counseling, pharmacological management, primary care, psychological testing, case management, substance use treatment, residential services, vocational program, and more!
Why Work for Harbor?
It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have a lot of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact at our company. Harbor is committed to investing our resources in you! Some benefits of working with Harbor include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays
- Tuition and professional license reimbursement programs
- Clinical supervision hours offered
- Employee referral bonuses
- Ability to make a difference in your community!