Inside Sales Representative – SAAS
Gyrus is looking for exceptional talent with great ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology, training, and development. We’re not your average Technology shop, and this isn’t your average full-time position. With Gyrus, you’ll have a voice in the room, be pushed, challenged, and play a critical role in Sales market expansion. Ready to get started?
What’s in it for you?
A typical employee spends eight hours a day at work…we think you should spend that time doing something that you love-not just earning a paycheck. As a Gyrus Sales Development Representative, you will get to meet and interact with our senior leadership team and complete meaningful work. You will work on existing and new market expansion projects that you will present to not only the Senior Leadership Team but all of Gyrus employees. You will have an assigned mentor that will be there for you and coach you through your time here at Gyrus. You will learn that we work hard, but we play hard too.
Here’s what you will do:
The Sales Development team champions Gyrus’s mission to provide learning management (LMS) products and expertise to meet the training and development technology needs of any size organization. We do this by stewarding our vision global top-tier LMS vendor by the training and development market, through its offerings of innovative products and customer service.
You will learn about our GyrusAim Learning Cloud product and follow a sales process consists of 5-7 steps: Prospecting, Preparation, Approach, Presentation, Handling objections, Closing, and Follow-up.
You will combine communication, analytical problem solving, technical savvy, and business acumen to help gain insight from the market and our prospect through market research and engagement.
· Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding the Gyrus product
· Be able to deliver outstanding presentations and demos of the Gyrus products and services over the phone or alternative tools, such as Microsoft Teams, or Zoom
· Create a pricing proposal and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) based on customer requirements
· Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Gyrus products
· Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
· Generate new accounts, and close sales opportunities using your presentation and negotiation skills
· Continuously build your pipeline of business opportunities, providing weekly updates
· Maintain such a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet monthly objectives
· Represent Gyrus at trade shows, including set-up and tear down as needed.
· Maintain proper documentation and paperwork; provide timely reports to management as requested.
Here’s What You Need To Get the Work Done
· Undergraduate or graduate student in Business or Liberal Arts or another related field.
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· An instinct for comprehending complex concepts and workflows and creating intuitive solutions
· Proven ability to learn fast
· Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative
· Passionate about making the world a better place by improving training through technology
· Ability to participate full-time in Richmond, Virginia location
This position will pay a 40K Base salary, a generous commission (1st year and renewals), bonus, and full benefits such as medical, 401 K, and profit-sharing. The estimated On-Target Earnings for year 1 is $75,000.
Due to Covid-19 this position will be remote until it’s safe to work in office environment.
We can’t wait to meet you—apply today!
Gyrus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.