Grupo Arca doesn’t just sell material and coverings, but the opportunity to create the unique and creative spaces, architects have always dreamt of. We sell through keeping solid relationships with architects and developers around the industry. That´s when this job comes in.
In this job, you should expect to work with already established architects, but primarily, work to expand our market penetration and project network in the US and the Caribbean Islands. From designing and advising our clients on their projects, to negotiating with international suppliers, to personally visiting the construction sites and projects, this is a dynamic job that requires problem-solving like mentality and creativity.
Main tasks associated:
- Research new construction projects
- Reach out to architects and developers´ projects, understand their specifications, as well as giving advice on new materials, and finally, negotiate with material suppliers and clients
- Guide clients through their customer journey, and give them advice on materials chosen based on functionality and design
- Keep close contact with past clients and find new opportunities through “lunch & learn” sessions with potential clients
- Visit ongoing projects, as well as clients, nationwide and internationally
- Soft skills are necessary for daily communication with clients
- Good use of Excel and PowerPoint