GRUBBRR is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package: self-service kiosks, contactless ordering solutions, point-of-sale systems, mobile and online ordering, kitchen display systems, and other services intended to materially increase business efficiency.
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
We are looking for a Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with executives and other development team members
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred work experience in product management or as business analyst
- Preferred: ability to do wireframes/mockups, experience in testing software, experience in general documentation
What We Provide:
- Proven, Fast-Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- The opportunity to be a true entrepreneur