Grubbrr is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package: self-service kiosks, contactless ordering solutions, point-of-sale systems, mobile and online ordering, kitchen display systems, and other services intended to materially increase business efficiency.
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
We are looking for a Junior Technology Administrator to join our dynamic and fun team. You will support the daily operations of our company while gaining hands on experience in the technology field. Your responsibilities may include supporting our customers inquires, kiosk design & edits, CRM maintenance, and other duties as assigned. Having a basic understanding or experience in Coding/programming in Android or .Net is a plus.
To be successful you must be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations, be highly organized, and thrive under pressure. This is an entry level hands-on technology-based job, so you must be passionate about the technology field.
- Collect a deep understanding of how our company operates to become an expert on our products and services.
- Support leadership with various tasks including but not limited to process improvements, design, and QA testing of equipment.
- Quickly and professionally respond to clients requests and inquiries.
- Update and manage company database by creating, modifying, or deleting user accounts.
- Support the full software and hardware lifecycle to gain an understanding of full product experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Suites
- Adaptability to a high paced work environment
- Detailed Oriented
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change
- Ability to understand SQL / Database etc.
- Ability to think of the box and troubleshoot
- Degree in Computer Science or tech is preferred
- Hands on experience in the technology space
- Career development opportunities
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Dynamic business culture