TouchSuite is one of America’s leading financial technology companies focused on the electronic payment space. TouchSuite has been honored eight times on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500” list of the fastest growing private companies in America. TouchSuite was named #1 Fastest Growing Company and 2018 Business of the Year by the South Florida Business Journal.
We are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual with a solid customer service background coupled with strong interpersonal skills looking to jump-start their career through hands-on training and experience at a growing technology company. The ideal candidate for this role possesses the highest level of integrity, strong initiative and drive. This individual works best in a team environment and is a dynamic self-starter with a high level of energy and a genuine “can-do” attitude.
- Deliver outstanding customer service over the phone, emails, and live chat
- Respond to customer queries in a fast-paced team environment
- Creatively find innovative solutions to meet goals and take the company forward
- Improve and grow the relationships with customers by managing and assisting with our technology and user experience questions
- Actively collaborate with internal teams across the business to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and superb product and service quality
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Technical adaptability in a constantly changing and expanding work environment
- Associates degree in computer related field or equivalent education/certifications
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent writing skills: strong command of grammar, spelling and syntax.
- Strong problem-solving background
- Ability to troubleshoot and document procedures on technical issues and escalate to the appropriate team internally
- Team-oriented; open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Communication skills: You must speak clearly, calmly and persuasively in both positive and negative situations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
What We Provide:
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Excellent “Can-Do” Sales Leadership Team and Culture
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits
- The opportunity to be a true entrepreneur
TouchSuite is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.