Grubbrr is a leading technology company that delivers ordering solutions for small to large businesses across different verticals including QSR & Fast-Casual Restaurants, Stadiums & Arenas, Casinos, Micro-Markets, Movie Theatres, Entertainment Venues, and others. Offerings include a platform that contains an ecosystem package: self-service kiosks, contactless ordering solutions, point-of-sale systems, mobile and online ordering, kitchen display systems, and other services intended to materially increase business efficiency.
We have been at the forefront of utilizing AI, machine learning, facial recognition, digital sensors, and other emerging technologies to enable businesses and venues to meet the unique needs of operating in today’s environment.
Business Development Coordinators are an integral part of Grubbrr’s business development efforts as they assist with multiple functions including lead generation, research, sales strategies, project implementation and client management.
- Initiate sales opportunities through leads generated by marketing
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to generate new business targets
- Understand customer needs and requirements in order to create sales presentations and related sales materials
- Develop creative strategies and out-of-the-box techniques to source sales prospects, identify business value, quote prices, compare options, discuss credit terms and provide cost justification to close opportunities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing relevant data
- Accurately document and manage all sales activities in our CRM (Sales Force)
- Recommend new processes and strategies to increase departmental/organizational efficiencies
- Work effectively with other organizational departments to streamline project implementation and execution
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Desire to learn from senior level sales executives
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role
- Organizational and communication skills required
What Grubbrr Provides:
- Proven, Fast- Growth Company, Industry Leader, Great Product
- Warm Leads – Ongoing Training – Sales CRM – Ability to Be an Entrepreneur
- Excellent “Can Do” Sales Leadership Team and Culture
- Competitive base + commission compensation structure