Position: Business Development Consultant (BDC)
Imagine you’re a home improvement contractor in a potential customer’s living room. You just pitched them a $25,000 home-improvement job. They really want to do it, but $25,000 is a lot of money. You explain that you can offer them affordable payment options. You take their driver’s license, scan the bar code using an app, and 60 seconds later they are approved for the entire amount. They sign the contract. It’s a win-win.
That is the power of GreenSky. We give merchants the power to close more deals, close bigger dealers, and close them faster. We keep businesses moving with a paperless process, fast approvals, and same-day financing.
We are looking for a world-class Business Development Consultant (BDC) to join our Inside Sales team. Our team is responsible for new merchant acquisition, which means your job is to sell the benefits of the GreenSky program to the top home improvement contractors in the country. You will be considered successful if you can enroll high-value merchants that want to grow their business and delight their customers by offering GreenSky payment options.
Some of the perks of working at GreenSky:
• Upward mobility
• Aggressive base salary & uncapped commission
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Collaboration with an amazing team
We are looking for the best of the best. Here are our requirements:
• BA/BS Degree
• Minimum of 1-year successful sales experience, preferably in a consultative, phone-based sales role
• Proven track record of sales success with the ability to detail your success
• Excellent communication skills
• Solutions-oriented approach
• Strong closing skills
• Salesforce, MS Office Suite, and PC technical skills required
• Experience using dialing/cadence software such as Outreach or SalesLoft preferred
• Ability to work from home and conduct phone/video calls in a dedicated quiet workspace
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.