GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing exceptional careers and quality engineering, planning and design services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best workplaces are filled with technically excellent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated people. GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. GRAEF values exciting work and lasting relationships; we embody values that speak to loyalty, service, quality and integrity; and we strive to grow with these ideas leading the way. We’re looking for people who agree that in addition to technical excellence, it’s all about relationships!
We have a new opportunity for an Entry Level Civil Engineer in our Green Bay, WI office. This position offers rewarding project challenges and an opportunity to become an important part of a well-established technical group.
We are considering candidates who meet the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT certification preferred.
- Relatable internship experience in construction and designing transportation and/or municipal projects.
- Work experience in WisDOT construction and designing transportation and/or municipal projects preferred.
- Highway Technician Certifications preferred.
- Experience with Civil 3D software.
Essential job duties may include:
- Construction inspection of WisDOT, county and municipal projects.
- Assist in the field inspections of roadway and utility construction including sewer system, asphalt and concrete roadways.
- Perform and review material testing of concrete, asphalt and aggregates.
- Complete daily construction reports, manually or electronically.
- Prepare As-Built drawings.
- Design of highway and site development improvements, including roadways, site grading, storm drainage, water main distribution systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, and other site utilities.
- Preparation of local, state and federal permit applications.
- Assist in the preparation of design plans, specifications and quantities.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Embed yourself in the community by participating in numerous outside activities that GRAEF endorses and supports
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – Disabled/Vets