This Chicago based Commercial Contractor ( Jones & Cleary) is seeking a sales professional responsible for promoting increased market share in targeted markets while promoting client & community relationships. They are looking for an energetic sales professional to join a team that is expanding quickly! You will also manage the projects that you sell. Average job is $150k. They have an outstanding union work force that stands out as the leader in Chicago.
There is plenty of room to advance with upward mobility ranging from management and more. My client has been a leader in the industry for over 30 years and rapidly growing. This is the first time in 5 years my client has had an opportunity to join their team. They have a superintendent who is know retiring after 25 years of working with them. This is the place where you can retire from.
They take pride in educating their clients so they can make decisions about their project/s that meet their own objectives. Whether the project is a landmark job, their warehouse, people should feel comfortable that their contractor understands their expectations.
Sales and construction industry experience preferred.
- Lead presentations with executives and business owners
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
- Proactively identifying problems and implementing effective solutions
- Partner with the operations and account management teams for optimal customer satisfaction
- Close, activate, and retain relationships with clients
- Manage the project from initial bid proposal to final inspections with local officials as well as clients and suppliers who provide the warranties.
- Construction Management Degree
- Experience in reading and understanding blueprints
- Willingness to learn the business from industry leaders
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- A ‘HUNTER‘ mentality
- High energy, with a passion for prospecting and building relationships
- Competitive nature
- Self-starter with strong organization & presentation skills
- Competitive wages based on experience
- They pay 100% of your insurance
- 2 weeks vacation after the first year
- 401k with 10% match
- Excellent bonus program for the entire company
- Box seats at sporting events when things open back up
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
This is a sales role, so the ability to speak with protentional clients from the Facility Manager to the President of the company. We are looking for someone who has the highest moral and work ethic.
This company is known for the quality of the work they produce. The manufactures all love them. 75% of the employees have been with them for 10+ years. This is the type of company you want to retire from!
An opportunity like this doesn’t come along very often. Call me to have a confidential conversation.
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: This posting is from a third-party recruiter. For more information about who third-party recruiters are and for tips when working with them, please visit: Third-party Recruiters before applying. *UofSC is not responsible for any employment issue that may arise.