GRB is an industry leader in Federal Human Resources cloud applications offered via a Software-as-a-Service model. Today, the majority of the Federal HR offices use our software for computing benefits and counseling their employees.
GRB has openings on the software development team for talented full-stack developers with Vue.js front-end experience. Must live in the U.S. and be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
· Love designing and building an efficient and reliable product
· Have extensive skills in modern front-end / back-end programming and delivering high-quality code that will have a direct impact
· Enjoy promoting good development practices among the team and participating in peer code reviews
· Are good at organizing your workload and being a self-starter
· Enjoy sharing your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to
· Help build leading edge solutions as part of the full-stack development team
· Create and maintain user interfaces that are intuitive and simple to operate
· Provide code reviews, feedback, and integrate components from other developers
· Support strategic plans through implementation of cutting edge solutions
Knowledge and Experience Required
· Firm understanding of technologies: Vue.js, TypeScript, Json, XML, C#, and databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and/or Postgres
· Highly proficient with Vue.js and its core principles such as components, reactivity, Vuex, TypeScript, and the virtual DOM
· Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
· Experienced with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
· Solid in CSS/Responsive design under HTML5
· Highly skilled at object oriented programming in C# with the .NET Core Framework
· Experienced at writing unit tests / e2e tests
· Have excellent knowledge of browser and server-side troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
· Enjoy optimizing your application for quality and performance
Currently remote, post-Covid, potentially on-site in Alexandria, VA. Willing to consider fully remote work for the right candidate.
12 days of PTO, 15 after first year
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance