Partner Onboarding Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT
Who We Are
We love dogs. We really, really love dogs. We stop and say hello to every dog we see on the street. We pride ourselves on giving the best belly rubs. The dog park is our happy place.
To us, dogs are more than just pets — they’re tail-wagging, best-friending, sometimes shoe-chewing members of the family. But the system is broken, and dogs are suffering. The ease of setting up a storefront online is making the problem worse and worse. Well-intentioned people, who just want to give a dog a good home, don’t know who they can trust. We’re here to change all that.
We’re transforming the way people become dog parents by helping educate prospective dog owners about how to get the right dog for them and helping them do so from a reputable source by connecting them with the best, most responsible breeders, shelters and rescues in the country.
We’re looking for a hardworking, people-loving Partner Onboarding Specialist to help oversee the process of onboarding Good Dog’s breeders. You’ll be responsible for calling and emailing eligible new breeders and helping bring them onto our gooddog.com platform. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-growing company backed by some of the top investors in the country. We’re on a mission to make the world a better place for dogs and the humans who love them.
- Engage new breeders over the phone and via email, based on our onboarding processes
- Educate new breeders about Good Dog by understanding their needs and sharing details about our mission and platform
- Make sure all information is thoroughly tracked in our CRM
- You have 2 or more years of professional experience interacting with customers and pride yourself on creating a great customer experience
- Bachelors degree
- You’re empathetic and great at understanding others’ needs
- You’re a warm, disarming and gifted communicator who is totally comfortable spending a full day on the phone bringing on great new partners
- You’re scrappy and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- You’re exceptionally well-organized and pay attention to the small details
- You’re reliable, driven and love taking on new challenges
- You’re excited to be part of a fast-paced startup environment
- You’re passionate about being part of our mission!
What you’ll love about working here
- You’ll join us in our mission to make the world a better place for millions of dogs and their owners
- You’ll be part of an exciting, fast-paced startup environment
- You’ll work with a one-of-a-kind team who are passionate, incredible people with experience at some of the top tech companies
- You’ll get to build and innovate at a growing company
And of course, you can bring your dog to work!
Good Dog is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.