Are you someone who values people, strives for excellence, provides outstanding customer service? Come join our talented Human Resources team members at Gonzaga University as an Employment Specialist!
The Employment Specialist is responsible for supporting new initiatives but not limited to, inclusive excellence with recruitments, building and maintaining new WA State Sexual Misconduct law data and executing in-house recruiting. The successful person in this role will demonstrate the ability to build relationships with diverse Gonzaga faculty and staff to meet hiring needs by executing the full lifecycle of employment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; and/or equivalent years of experience in recruiting.
• 2 or more years of professional experience in human resources.
• Ability to foster teamwork and work as a part of a team.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse communities and people from diverse backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities and work under specific time constraints are required.
• Cultural Awareness.
• Relationship Management.
• Work experience in higher education.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status.