Job Description (summary)
- Preparation of flight booking list
- Utilization of air cargo space
- Experience with freighter operations
- Offloads and re-booking
- Crosscheck of handling documentation, post flight reports, etc.
- Analytical mindset towards buildup
- Any other duties assigned by your direct supervisor
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with pressure and stress
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Excel
- Analytical and mathematical skills
If you are a dedicated person who likes challenges, this job could be for you!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com
We have a highly dynamic global work environment, and we offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, which include health and dental insurance, paid time off and 401K.
Globe Air Cargo is a General Sales Agent for the air cargo industry.
Find out more about our great company at www.ecsgroup.aero
- 26 AWARDS
- 50 COUNTRIES
- 1,183,000 TONS OF FREIGHT TRANSPORTED
- 153 OFFICES
- 1,114 DEVOTED EMPLOYEES – 1 SINGLE TEAM
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.