GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 9 has an opportunity for a skilled and motivated engineer to join our routing team. As a member of the routing team, you will work on transitioning our Factory to the new processing system and route definitions. In this role, you will be working closely with other GF sites to capture best known methods and standard approach. You will define, optimize, automate route build processes and product release set ups. Cross organizational engagement required with process integration, module engineering, yield engineering, supply chain, production control, and IT required. This position requires an individual with strong analytical, problem solving, organizational skills. This position will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES in Essex Junction, Vermont.
- Drive efficiency with the PN set up business process and ensure continuous flow of new part numbers into the factory
- Drive cycle time improvements through process enhancements
- Collaborate with internal partners to specify and prioritize requirements, develop effective solution proposals and deliver/validate quality solutions
- Participate and lead problem solving sessions using structured approach and lean methodologies
- Ensure execution of committed tactical and strategic equipment plans.
- Communicate effectively across teams in manufacturing operations, quality, engineering and maintenance.
- Understand and initiate work process improvements with all areas within the factory.
- Align objectives with other GLOBALFOUNDRIES factories and seek best practices for execution.
- Ensure the overall Manufacturing Operations focus is aligned with operations requirements and delivering value to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Science, Statistics or a related degree in Engineering disciplines
- Strong data analysis skills
- Fluent in English Language (Written and Verbal)
- Up to 10% travel required
· Experience with Lean methodologies and structured problem solving
· Project Management Skills
· Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing operations
· Demonstrated ability to work well within a cross functional teams
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
· Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.