About this Job
Global Call Forwarding is a growing tech company headquartered in South Florida. We have offices in Delray Beach, FL and Bangkok, Thailand. Our parent company, United World Telecom, was founded in 1996.
We provide telecom solutions to global organizations of all sizes. Some of our long-term clients are MongoDB, Air Arabia, Allergan, MoneyGram, and Radisson Hotels.
We are looking for a Junior B2B Sales Associate to join our business development team. We are not a call center. This is an opportunity to learn valuable B2B inside sales & account management skills in a hands-on role. You will be working closely with our account managers, who will serve as mentors in this role, and also working with our marketing team.
We are looking for students who demonstrate an ability to develop B2B sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with Account Executives to follow up on qualified sales opportunities. This will help you learn sales processes and selling techniques from experienced AE’s.
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone and chat. This will help develop your communication skills, objection handling, and active listening skills.
- Contact warm leads by phone and email to book meetings and close deals. This will help you get more comfortable selling over the phone.
- Reach out to potential corporate customers through LinkedIn and email. This will help you learn how to write messages and emails that pique prospects’ interests and start conversations.
- Maintain an accurate log of activities in Zoho CRM. We will evaluate your performance based on activities logged in the CRM.
- Positive and persistent attitude.
- High energy, self-motivated, and driven to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn.
$36,000.00 – $40,000.00 with bonus opportunities