Gensler’s Consulting practice is growing, and we are looking for an Analyst. The successful candidate will work on consulting projects across our broad range of services including workplace strategy, real estate portfolio strategy, and change management.
Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic, open, collaborative environment and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously is a must. Candidates should be self-starters, quick learners and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The position requires a creative thinker who enjoys mapping our project processes to solve client problems as well as developing relationships.
As a Gensler Analyst, you will synthesize research and analysis into insights to drive the creative discourse with our global clients. You enjoy working alongside our design studios to help set the direction of projects and ensure a seamless transition from strategy to implementation. You are interested in executed projects in areas related to design strategy alongside Gensler’s industry trendsetters.
What You Will Do
- Build relationships with our colleagues across the office to advance client interests, Gensler interests, and practice area objectives.
- Collect quantitative data and qualitative feedback from user research.
- Develop creative design concepts that illustrate options of how client organizations can be supported through performance enhancing workplace strategies.
- Synthesizes of information and the impact on space supply and occupancy demand data, business goals, and organizational culture.
- Develop powerful communication tools that help clients to visualize and understand the tradeoffs associated with various design concept and planning scenarios.
- Interface with Gensler design studios to ensure the seamless transition of design strategy into the design implementation phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience in the architecture and design field.
- Strong writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with analytics tools, Revit and other multi-media technologies preferred.
*In order to be considered, please provide 2-3 samples of work.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
Gensler is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues