Genesis Biotechnology Group (GBG) is a consortium of entities and institutes, in the fields of molecular biology, medicinal chemistry and biotechnology. Our mission is to improve the patient’s quality of life by linking basic science and the development of diagnostic and pre-clinical treatments. We provide clinical laboratory services through a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing. The laboratory specializes in state of the art; automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious diseases. Our GBG members are also engaged in research and development of complex genetic tests, screening for potential drugs and drug targets, clinical trials and other research and academic collaborations.
Genesis Biotechnology Group has an opening for a team-oriented ITLC Interface Support Specialist responsible for supporting MDL applications.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Customers, Accessioning or QC seeking assistance over the phone or via email
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support within the ITLC or IT
- Strong knowledge of clinical laboratory processes, environments, and workflows as it relates to interfaces
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with different internal departments
- Daily support for accessioning, review accessioned manually notifications and match with existing electronic orders.
- Daily monitoring of pending orders and provide report to Accessioning, QC and ITLC
- Weekly electronic orders trend report to ITLC manager.
- Provide application training & support as necessary for new & existing implementations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Daily monitoring and resolution of failed HL7 orders messages
- Daily monitoring and support for Reference labs and Custom interfaces(corporate clients)
- Provide additional support for Lifepoint Web Portal and Lifepoint orders Interface clients
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Completes special assignments and project work as needed from ITLC Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Business Casual Environment
- Credit Union
Visit us at http://www.genesisbiotechgroup.com
Genesis Biotechnology Group is an equal opportunity employer.