- Job rotation within SQ SMTs for one year to familiar with different commodities and SQ process
- Work closely with buyer and PD to support supplier assessment and nomination. Evaluate and approve supplier selection in new program. Engaged in PSA process.
- Interact directly with supplier plant & quality manager. Follow up the engineering change related to supplier process
- Participate in regular PDT meeting.
- Interface and partner with global engineering colleagues on FMEA calibration and vehicle technical specs, benchmarking, technology development and application
- APQP process. Conduct SRC/CRV reviews, PPAP and R@R capacity approval
- Lead supplier audit and development, follow up the closure of actions
- Lead problem solving for customer complains.
- Conduct and participate in cross function team conference calls outside normal work hours
- Over 60% travel time and be able to travel on short notice within/outside of China
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Fresh graduates or 1~2 years related experience
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, oral and written
- Good program management and problem solving skills