The biopharmaceutical industry is on the verge of a digitalization revolution, adopting data-driven R&D approaches to develop innovative therapies quicker. Genedata’s market-leading enterprise software is fueling this revolution, enabling both global biopharma giants and cutting-edge biotechs to leverage biopharma R&D data analytics so they can find breakthrough therapies faster and improve outcomes sooner for patients worldwide. Join this digital transformation and help scientists around the world accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D.
About the Role
You will be a scientific and technical consultant for our customers and use your scientific and technical knowledge to solve real-world scientific problems in precision medicine. This position is especially well-suited for you if you have a scientific/technical background, enjoy variety in your daily work, and want to expand your skill set (scientific, technical, and soft skills).
This full-time position is based in Lexington, MA and requires regular travel within US (about twice per month), and occasional travel to Europe.
- Act as an expert in scientific and IT matters related to translational and clinical data analysis in general and the use of our Genedata Profiler software in particular
- Collaborate with our Business Account Managers in establishing and communicating the value of Genedata Profiler to prospects and customers
- Act as scientific consultant for data science projects
- Ensure results delivery at the level of excellence that our customers know us for, including project set up and planning to achieve the customer’s goals, specifying, coordinating, and executing the implementation work; and guaranteeing adherence to scope, budget and timelines
- Establish relationships based on trust with our customers by being their first point of contact and a partner on scientific and technical matters, including user trainings and product support
- Channel the insights gathered through your customer interactions back to our Development and Product Management team
Skills & Experience:
- Scientific background (Ph.D. level preferred) in statistical genetics, bioinformatics, biostatistics, computational biology, machine learning, data science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in translational / clinical research with exploratory clinical trial data, biomarker research, patient stratification & companion diagnostics approaches within a contract research organization, clinic, or pharmaceutical company
- Expertise in human genetics or molecular epidemiology, with a strong grasp of genomic approaches, technologies, and analytics
- Profound understanding of biostatistics is essential; experience with methods of causal inference is desirable
- Expert knowledge of statistical programming in R is required, as well as working experience with SAS and scripting languages (Python or similar)
- Project management experience, demonstrated ability to interact with customers at all levels within an organization and excellent communication skills
- Experience with pharmaceutical research and the drug discovery process
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.
Genedata does not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly here.