Do you love developing partnerships? Are you always thinking of creative ways to influence others? Are you organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated? Do you enjoy interacting with different people in a variety of settings? Then the Sales Channel Coordinator role may be for you!
As the Sales Channel Coordinator, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and optimization of Gas South’s strategic channel partnerships. This role will engage with partners in a variety of markets and industries to drive customer engagement and increase enrollments. This role will also drive programs and process improvements to improve the customer experience and increase sales conversion. This role will represent Gas South at festivals, trade shows and a variety of other strategic partner hospitality events.
Are you a fit?
A successful candidate for this role is proactive, goal-oriented, and an effective communicator. You have well-developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, and possess the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders, and partners at all levels. You value diversity and build / maintain relationships based on honesty and trust.
Other stuff we like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work or internship experience in Marketing, Sales or related field.
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to drive results through others, and hold others accountable
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on the metrics that drive the business.
More details on what you would be responsible for:
- Manage, monitor and report sales channel performance.
- Develop and track business performance metrics.
- Support implementation of new sales channel partners processes and technologies.
- Regularly communicates program results both internally and to partners.
- Support the creation and distribution of partner communications about Gas South rates, program changes and highlights.
- Monitor customer experience through sales channel to ensure it is consistent with Gas South standards and expectations.
- Supports planning and organizing events to promote and showcase Gas South to partner groups.
- Develop and execute program and process improvements.
This position does require about 25% local travel to customer properties and some non-business hours events.