Do you have a passion for promoting inclusivity and equity within the workplace? Are you energized by work that allows find ways to increase engagement for all employees? Then the Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager may be the job for you!
Gas South is looking to hire an individual who finds value in helping close cultural gaps in the workplace, so all employees feel valued and respected. As the Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the development and execution of Gas South’s vision, strategy and action plan for diversity and inclusion focused on improving the representation of diverse groups at Gas South and helping the organization to become more inclusive. You will have both internal and external responsibilities for advancing specific strategies and achieving measurable outcomes that integrate diversity and inclusion into the organization’s overarching goals for employee engagement and talent management.
Are you a fit?
A successful candidate for this role is proactive, strategic and trustworthy. You likely seek new information on how individual experiences impact others’ lives and beliefs. You are innovative, a researcher and value conversations about differences. You can work patiently and diligently to drive outcomes while never losing sight of the big picture goal. You can work independently but also love being part of a team that collaborates to achieve common goals.
More details on what you would be responsible for:
- Lead the development and implementation of inclusion initiatives in support of the company’s diversity mission and strategic plans.
- Consult and work with HR leaders, team leaders, and local leaders on implementing our D&I strategy across various HR functions (e.g., recruiting, talent development), education, and departments.
- Stay current on equality, diversity and inclusion programs and developments by maintaining contact with others in the field through professional associations and professional development efforts.
- Partner with Talent Development to design and deliver programs to enhance the skills of staff at all levels in diversity and inclusion competencies and organizational mindsets (including skills needed to reach diverse communities, manage diversity and demonstrate inclusion in their interactions both internally and externally). Identify external resources for diversity and inclusion education.
- Create and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for D&I metrics.
- Support projects that examine representation levels of women and diverse colleagues, developing a methodology for measuring and tracking inclusion across the firm, and identifying high-impact initiatives
- Provide strategic insights from D&I data and manage D&I research topics. Manage D&I metrics, reporting and user training and education.
- Work to positively affect and influence candidate pipelines with top diversity talent from campus events, diversity recruiting conferences and leader referrals.
- Manage the Diversity & Inclusion budget.
- Manage Employee Engagement initiatives, including the annual engagement survey, quarterly pulse surveys and managerial initiatives.
- Manage the work and performance of DEI coordinators.
Other stuff we like:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college/university; or equivalent training
- Proficiency in use of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for topics related to diversity, including improving outcomes for individuals of diverse backgrounds, and rigorous reliance on linking activities to data driven insights on pain points and impact areas
Office Location: Atlanta, Georgia or Gainesville, Florida
Travel Requirements: 5-10%