what you’ll do
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
- Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
- Take action based upon direction from the Sales & Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
- Support Sales& Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
- Lead and manage execution of assigned specialized functional area- merchandising or product operations.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
who you are
- A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Determined to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to travel as required.
benefits at old navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance