NewRez is seeking an analyst to help us deliver deep insights to our Operations, Management, and Executive Teams. As a new member of the team you will partner with managers and front-line workers in various operations roles. You participate in projects designed to help understand and improve operational performance.
- Support a group of operational functions by providing thoughtful, insightful, accurate and timely analytics.
- Help drive the creation, design, and implementation of new business strategies that streamline current operating practices.
- Demonstrate strong communication and listening skills, focused on conveying new ideas to performance managers and understanding potential obstacles to implementation.
- Be able to clearly articulate and present ideas and findings to a varied audience including the operations staff and senior management.
- Strong business communication skills with an ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong attention to detail and auditing of your own work.
- Skilled in Excel (graphs, pivot tables, formulas). Experience visualizing data in Tableau/PowerBI/R/Python.
- Fast learner – able to assimilate new ideas and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior work experience performing business, data, and/or statistical analysis is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytics, finance, economics, computer science, math or similar discipline and two or more years of experience as an analyst in a financial setting (a graduate degree may be considering as contributing towards work experience).
About Future Housing Leaders
Future Housing Leaders connects college students to paid internship and entry-level jobs with top employers in the housing industry who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
By providing access to job opportunities in sectors like housing finance, real-estate, FinTech, and building and construction, Future Housing Leaders opens doors to careers in a lucrative industry that makes a real impact in communities. This evolving industry requires talent from a wide range of disciplines, including business, communications, marketing, computer science, engineering, architecture, and more.