The Specialist is in charge of working with the originations, credit, processing and closing teams throughout CRE in the administration of multifamily agency deals in order to ensure a smooth process of agency loans from the application to closing, establish and maintain effective relations with internal business partners including sales, underwriting, closing and legal, and the GSEs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a deal pipeline of potential agency loans across the country.
- Responsible for managing document collection and closing checklist. Work closely with Banker/Relationship Manager/Client Manager in interfacing with client on deal process.
- Review multi layered, complex entity documentation requirements, ensures completeness and accuracy of Letters of Interest and loan packages, identifies required signers for the transactions
- Manages end to end client experience (receipt of deposit through funding) including assisting with servicing issues such as release of holdbacks, rights of transfer, etc.
- Act as Subject matter expert regarding application and loan origination processes. Responsible for information accuracy in agency and internal origination systems, including all pertinent dates.
- Coordinate all internal process checkpoints, including insurance, KYC, third parties.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with originations and closing departments
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in real estate lending, especially in process and loan coordination.
- Preference for a background in Multifamily Agency lending
- Ability to work independently across various levels in the organization.
- Ability to work with clients and outside vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and execution skills
- Ability to work on various deals/projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.