Commercial Real Estate, Production Analyst- New York Metro Area
Commercial Real Estate Production Analyst (Affordable Housing) is responsible for the following:
- Input historical operating statements and rent rolls into Loan Calc Models
- Size/structure loans based on Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae programs (as well as balance sheet, FHA programs occasionally)
- Generate loan screening memos for Credit approval prior to submission to Freddie/Fannie for quotes. This analysis will require the following: 1) basic borrower analysis (org structure and financial analysis); 2) description of loan request and exceptions/waivers; 3) market analysis 4) property description; 5) NOI discussion
- Review quotes provided by Fannie/Freddie
- Drafting application letters and assisting with generation and collection of required due diligence information; will work closely with Underwriting on the due diligence items as well as coordinating third party report quotes, inspections, etc.
- Completing market and borrower research to assist the Originators on marketing plans
- Responsible for interaction with borrower to collect due diligence, and misc tasks.
- Attend borrower meetings and conferences
- Overall, support and help grow the business of the New York based Affordable Housing Origination teams (currently 1 Originators & 2 Associates )
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in Commercial Real Estate or Finance, or Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, with a concentration in Real Estate or equivalent college Real Estate courses
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant Commercial Real Estate or Finance role
- Experience with Affordable Housing
- Experience in Multifamily Agency lending (i.e. Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac/FHA)
About Future Housing Leaders
Future Housing Leaders connects college students to paid internship and entry-level jobs with top employers in the housing industry who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
By providing access to job opportunities in sectors like housing finance, real-estate, FinTech, and building and construction, Future Housing Leaders opens doors to careers in a lucrative industry that makes a real impact in communities. This evolving industry requires talent from a wide range of disciplines, including business, communications, marketing, computer science, engineering, architecture, and more.