Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for providing academic, emotional, and physical services for students who require additional support to thrive in school. They will diagnose learning skill deficits, deliver high quality instruction and curriculum as provided by SESI, and collaborate with both school personnel and families to provide services to students. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL children can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at building relationships, collaborating with a team, and persevering through difficult challenges. You have a sense of optimism, a willingness to learn and grow, and a commitment to improving outcomes for students.
- Deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of SESI materials and educational strategies.
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure student growth and progress towards goals and complete progress reports as needed
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by SESI, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attend and document conferences, meetings, and trainings with supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by SESI, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning required
- Pennsylvania Special Education teaching certification required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continued instructional coaching and leadership support
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org