Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities.
We are one TEAM. At Franklin Street, we pride ourselves on our culture. We are committed to our communities and operate as one team, one family.
We are invested in you. We encourage our team members to strengthen their capabilities and are invested in the success of everyone’s career.
We win big and celebrate. We take the time to enjoy the progression of each other’s achievements and recognize our collective success. In our culture, hard work comes with exceptional rewards.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and six offices across Florida and in Atlanta, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Franklin Street is currently seeking a Power BI Specialist to join our IT team in Tampa, FL.
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Use analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Make DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Use advance level calculations on data set.
- Design methodology and project documentation.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Develop, publish, and schedule Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of 2+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Experience of 2+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- 2+ years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
- Skilled in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL, Power Automate, Power Apps.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
Educational and Technical Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System or 5+ years’ work experience in similar fields.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Recent Awards Include:
- Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 25 to Watch, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO
- Top Volunteer Workplace – United Way Suncoast
- Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.