Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the Industrial Internet platform.
Foxconn is currently seeking an RF Engineer (Telecom Focused) to join our 5G team in Wisconsin. This role will manage various projects relating to 5G. This individual will be responsible for project management and design of 5G, CBRS, 4G driven smart solutions. Interacting with customers and internal team members, the RF Engineer must be capable of building executive level presentations with attention to technical details and technical specifications.
· Project management of IoT/5G products and project handling from inspection to completion
· Product Champion for IoT/5G products
· Own communication between engineering, sales, and customer
· Support product (hardware/ software) efforts
· Build C-suite presentable level product deck with high attention to technical details
· Continually update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities
· Accomplish department and organizational goals by accepting ownership of role. Explore additional opportunities for adding value to the position
· Identify technical solutions that add value to customers by effectively qualifying needs, identifying technical opportunities that FII can pursue
· Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in communication engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related. Master’s degree preferred but not required
· 0-2 years’ experience in relevant field
· Background in RF and RAN with working experience (Design, Planning, Optimization, Integration) in 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, CBRS, private networks and IOT technologies preferably carrier experience and product knowledge.
· Ability to design and build smart solutions for connecting various applications and designing private networks.
· Experience in designing solutions for telecommunications using various telecom equipment to solve customer’s problems
· Ability to see big picture and some knowledge on AI integration to private networks is a plus.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and requirements
· Exposure in the start-up space is a plus
· Good strategic planning and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge and Insights into latest industry trends, used cases staying current in telecommunication space is a plus.
· Must be action/results oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
· Travel – Approximately 15% regional travel
Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
· Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days off during calendar year
· 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3) months of full-time employment
· Ten (10) paid Holidays
· Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month following the date of hire