Are you interested in joining a multi-billion dollar, cutting-edge organization? Are you looking for the opportunity of a life time?
Foxconn is seeking a Business Development Manager who enjoys the challenge of performing in a start-up environment and has a desire to revolutionize a whole new industry. The Business Development Manager will build a legacy, and have a direct impact on the current and future state of Foxconn’s culture.
We invite you to grow your career at an innovative, exciting, fast-growing and global company that is revolutionizing healthcare. Foxconn’s Healthcare Business Group is a division of Foxconn, one of the world’s largest technology companies. With a specific focus on artificial intelligence and precision medicine, the US division of the Healthcare Business Group, disrupt the future of healthcare for the benefit of populations worldwide.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is primarily responsible for expanding the local U.S. market in Phase-1, and will subsequently explore expansion into the global healthcare market. The BDM will work to discover more business opportunities and work to build relationships, resulting in a seamless customer relationship. Channel development will be the key index in the BDM’s job scope.
- Business Development Management
- Fluent English
- Familiar with local healthcare industry
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Manage and resolve risks and issues
- Implements change practices and correct deviations from plans
- Performance delivery planning for assigned projects
- Team Management
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments
- Manages resources to make sure schedules are on track, removing roadblocks to their work
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capability for project work
- Mentor and develop team members
- Team Building
- Promote empowerment of the teams
- Ensure each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution
- Encourage teams to maintain a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality outputs
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
- 10+ years’ experience as a Sales Manager/BDM/Channel Manager role
- Experience in internet industry or medical industry is a plus
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Sufficient understanding and knowledge of Internet healthcare technology
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance package options (Individual & Family)
- 10 days paid vacation as well as sick and personal days
- 10 paid holidays
- A dynamic and growing work environment
- 401k with company match after 1 year of service
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.