As member of the Real Estate Team, the Post-Closing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all administrative tasks resulting from the closing of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Communicate with attorneys, clients, title companies, servicing correspondents and/or mortgage bankers in completing pre- and post-closing administrative duties.
- Open real estate client files, send client representation letters, and process monthly billing.
- Prepare hard-copy closing transcripts and/or CD disks for clients, servicing correspondents or mortgage bankers, borrower’s counsel, the borrower and for client’s file.
- Prepare initial transmittals and/or closing transcripts as set out by each client’s designated instructions and their respective transcript index or transmittal.
- At client and/or attorney request, prepare and deliver initial transmittals, transcripts, and, on occasion, closing documents to meet loan-closing deadlines.
- Prepare and track all deliveries of initial transmittals, transcript packages, title policy and recordable items’ packages for overnight and/or messenger/hand delivery.
- Track and monitor recorded documents, title policies and UCC filings in their jurisdiction of organization together with other outstanding post-closing loan and transaction documents.
- Title Work (policies, recorded documents).
- Work with the client and respond, in a timely manner, to their post-closing requests.
- Review and send documents to their respective counties for recording/filing pursuant to the county requirements for recording.
- Organize files for archiving and return files to lenders.
- Responsible for availability of support through physical presence on the job in adherence with the Firm attendance policies including management of leave time in a manner that shows consideration for Firm needs and workflow.
- Represent the Firm to clients and visitors in a positive and professional manner, and performs other related tasks and special projects in general areas of responsibility as directed by supervisors.
- Other related duties, as assigned.