As a member of the Talent Management Department, the Human Resources Assistant provides comprehensive administrative/clerical support to the Talent Management Department.
This position will be remote until further COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Talent Officer, HR Managers and HR teams; including file creation, filing, answering phones, copying and scanning.
- Assist with candidate prescreening activities, including, processing background checks and conducting employment verifications.
- Assist with the data entry in HRIS of all paperwork received from the HR Team including new hire paperwork, terminations, status changes, etc.
- Responsible for organizing all new hire paperwork and creating files for each new employee.
- Maintain human resources files and employee records.
- Respond to employment verification requests.
- Archive employee files based on established record retention policy.
- Post job openings with various job sites and maintaining tracking spreadsheet to ensure postings remain active as needed.
- Schedule interviews, including sending out calendar appointments, confirmation emails and preparing interview folders for candidates.
- Coordinate meetings, including scheduling, submitting video conference and hospitality requests, booking conference rooms and preparing materials.
- Assist with recruiting initiatives including assembly of materials for career fairs and assistance with coordination of events held at the Firm.
- Assist with Staff orientation preparation.
- Research employment laws for updates and inform team regarding new developments.
- Other duties, as assigned.