Principal MEMS Mask Design Engineer
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
The Principal MEMS Mask Design Engineer will work as mask design engineer in our world-class MEMS wafer fabrication facility. This position is responsible for the mask and spring design for R&D and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate will be specifically responsible for design, layout and mask development for Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) based contactors. During development, candidate will use principles of design for performance, reliability and manufacturability.
- Candidate will be responsible for documentation and archiving layouts and revisions.
- Candidate will collaborate with integration, test, reliability and process development teams to design the masks.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- MS + 2 years or PhD in MEMS, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or a related Engineering fields.
- Experience in in mask design using L-Edit or similar layout tool.
- Experience in semiconductor or MEMS research/development and manufacturing environments preferred.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.