Manufacturing Integration Engineer
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with peers in R&D and manufacturing to either utilize existing processes and equipment or develop new processes and equipment to meet requirements driven by new product roadmaps.
- Identify gaps in both process and IT systems, draft system requirement documents, manage development, and factory deployment
- Drive the ramp and scale-up of new processes from process validation to high volume manufacturing.
- Own definition and documentation of new processes and/or equipment to HVM operations through the Product Life Cycle (PLC) Process.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- M.S., Ph.D. in Material Science, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, with research related to mechanical design, manufacturing engineering, MEMS, microfabrication, or semiconductor packaging.
- B.Sc. With 5-10 years of progressive experience as Manufacturing Integration, Process, or Product Engineer or related occupations in lieu of a M.S. or Ph.D.
- Work experience with the development of new process technology and capabilities and successful transfer from pilot to high-volume capability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work across multiple disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects against schedule in a fast paced environment.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.