Technology Integration Engineer
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and teamwork. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
As Technology Integration Engineer, the candidate will be a key part of the probe card development in a rapidly growing world-class Technology R&D organization. As part of the Product Life Cycle Process (PLC), this candidate will evaluate probe cards using a variety of metrology tools. As the probe card development matures, this candidate will be a part of the Tech R&D team to transfer the architecture and processes to the Business Unit, which will include writing work instructions, documenting Response Flow checklists (RFCs), and facilitate training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- “Walk the lot” for NPI’s. Bird-dog the 1st build checking processes along the way, look for ways to improve the process, and documenting applicable WIs as part of the PLC process.
- Own the health of a new product line developing KPIs, closing FMEA risk items, and developing solutions for post processing learning.
- Support Task Forces as required.
- Transfer processes to the Probes BU Process flow development
- Perform FA on probe cards as required
- NPI Required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Preferred major(s): Mechanical Engineering or Physics, or Electrical Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering
Preferred level of education: Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or Electrical Engineering or related engineering field with 3+ years of experience, or Master degree in same.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master new skills, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience in a laboratory, cleanroom, machine-shop, factory, or similar environment.
- Organizational skills and work with close attention to detail.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis methods and tools. Familiarity with JMP is desired.
- Ability to critically analyze and summarize experimental results into conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision while delivering on results.
- Inquisitive and energetic attitude.
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.