To coordinate the review process, maintain the employees attendance, as well as manage other administrative aspects related to company personnel.
· Process employee’s performance review and provide feedback in a timely manner
· Write review reports utilizing gathered information from multiple sources
· Schedule meetings to discuss performance review report with employee and the management team
· Summarize and document performance discussions
· Update and maintain employee performance tracking report
· Process personnel pay, position, and status changes as needed and update necessary logs
· Update and organize personnel files as needed
· Create and update policy and procedural documents
· Attend and participate in weekly meetings
· Prepare monthly reports
· Maintain confidentiality at all times, remaining aware of confidential information visible in the work area as well as confidential information spoken
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
· Proficient Typing and Writing Skills
· Excellent Organizational Skills
· Good at Meeting People and Establishing Rapport
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Professional Presentation
· Advanced PC Skills (MS Office)
· Ability to Follow-up
· Attention to Detail
Salary & Benefits:
Ford offers a competitive compensation and benefits including: medical insurance, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401K (w/ matching fund), profit-sharing, and opportunities for advancement.
Ford is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace and, therefore, personnel in safety- sensitive positions are subject to drug testing. Moreover, pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion and/or post-accident drug testing may be conducted in accordance with company policy and all applicable laws in order to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. All applicants for this position tentatively selected for employment at Ford are subject to pre-employment drug testing and a final offer of employment is contingent upon a negative drug test result.