At Foodsby, we bring better lunch experiences to office workers everywhere. We are on a mission to mobilize a global network of people, restaurants, and businesses to make food delivery more affordable, sustainable, reliable, efficient, and delightful for everyone. Our team is guided by the shared belief that it is not just about the food—it is about how food makes us feel and what it enables us to achieve. We take risks, embrace failure, ask questions, and learn from our mistakes because we know it’s what we need to grow and succeed, both as individual contributors and together as a team.
Foodsby is seeking a Sales Development Representative in Minneapolis, MN to engage and qualify accounts/leads. This individual will work closely with our customers to grow new business through heavy outbound activity, connect with inbound leads, and optimize supply levels within our existing partners.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Generate outbound sales efforts (Phone, Email, & Social) with restaurant prospects
- Setting appointments to educate prospects and sign them on the program
- Documenting all activities and results in Salesforce
- Resolving customer inquiries with excellent customer service
- Developing a well-rounded understanding of Foodsby’s market, customers, and sales processes
How We Measure Success:
- Qualified leads/Outbound Activities
- Meetings Set
- Sold Accounts
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years of experience in business development, inside sales, or a similar field
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are competitive and love to win
- You enjoy being a team player with a strong work ethic, and self-motivation
- You have a great attention to detail and manage your time well
- You are creative & curious
- You have an air of confidence and a side of humility
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An attractive compensation package with a competitive base salary, incentive plan, and equity.
- A benefits package designed not only to meet your basic needs, but also 401(k) planning, employer paid short-term & long-term disability, paternity & maternity leave, life Insurance options and a commuter program.
- Employer Paid Lunch Program
- Did we mention we also offer Unlimited Time Off? There’s just one caveat, you must take 10 days off on an annual basis. No gimmicks here.